It can be said that Netflix is the perfect drug for the people who are a big movie and show buff. But the only problem with this video streaming giant is that it streams different shows and movies in different countries. Like for instance, the show ‘House of Cards’ which is one of the most popular shows in America is not being streamed in India. But with the help of a few handy tricks, even you can enjoy all the American shows on your iOS device. In this article, we shall discuss the trick by which you can easily access American Netflix on your iPhone.
The best and the simplest way to access American Netflix on your iPhone is by changing the DNS code on your device. The main work of the DNS code on your device is to identify the region or location from where you are opening Netflix. But altering your default DNS code to an American DNS code will help you to change your location to the United States, and thus, you will be able to access and run the American Netflix on the iPhone easily.
In case, you are wondering how to change your DNS code on your iPhone; we are here to help you out with it. In this following content, you will get all the necessary instructions that you need in order to change your DNS code.
Steps to Follow
With the help of these simple instructions given below, you can easily watch all your favourite American shows and movies on your iPhone. For your convenience, the steps listed below:
- To start, go to the Settings of app on your iOS device.
- Click on the arrow shown following to the Wi-Fi tab.
- Next, to your currently active Wi-Fi network that you will find a circle with an ‘i’ inside it. Click on it.
- Now, tap on the box labeled as DNS and clear all the current DNS numbers.
- Use a pair of DNS codes in order to change the primary and then the secondary DNS codes on your device. Separate the primary DNS code from your secondary DNS code with the help of a comma. Remember, not to make any other changes in the settings.
- Once you have entered the code, tap on the ‘enter key’ showing on the keyboard in order to ensure the code entered.
- Click the home button on your device and restart your device.
- After you are done, you will be able to enjoy the American Netflix from your iPhone easily.
In case you want to change your DNS settings back to default, all you have to do is clear out the DNS field on your device and hit the home button. Now, next time when you visit your DNS settings, you will find your DNS settings restored to its default servers.
Hopefully, the instructions given above will resolve your issue and you will be able to enjoy your favourite shows on American Netflix from your iPhone.